Dunkirk General Information/Discussion

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
I want interdimensional travel and Axis dominated worlds.

OVERMAN wrote:I want interdimensional travel and Axis dominated worlds.
I don't. I hope this is going to be a very realistic film with no science fiction elements in it whatsoever. Just an epic Nolanesque WWII drama.

Is anybody else dying for some news? Cause I just watched Interstellar and I NEED SOME NOLAN IN MY LIFE.

CoolwhipSpecial wrote: I NEED SOME NOLAN IN MY BUTT.
don't we all?

Adding any Sci Fi element to something that's major true event that happened during WW2 would be quite foolish

CoolwhipSpecial wrote:Is anybody else dying for some news? Cause I just watched Interstellar and I NEED SOME NOLAN IN MY LIFE.
Nolan's everywhere, but visible only to those who know where to look.

Next time you'll drink a tea, peer right into the cup, right into its grounds for a few minutes... peer into it, and you'll see him.

ComptonTerry wrote:Adding any Sci Fi element to something that's major true event that happened during WW2 would be quite foolish
This sentence is is making me so mad I don't have words to express how buttmad I am.

Robin wrote:Not much but the French destroyer Maillé-Brézé will feature in Dunkirk. Awesome that all these landmark vessels are being towed back to Dunkirk for the film. Nolan not on that CGI bullshit again.
http://france3-regions.francetvinfo.fr/ ... 33163.html
Nice.

the guy is one step away from implanting IMAX cameras into actors' heads