Dunkirk General Information/Discussion

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Panapaok wrote:I like all these little details we have so far.
Me too. It's so much fun.

willaartwillem wrote:
Panapaok wrote:I like all these little details we have so far.
Me too. It's so much fun.
Fun? :eh:

Next, Nolan will instigate an international crisis to make sure the film is as authentic as possible.

More I hear about castings in Britain, Belgium, France and search of old WWII ships, the more I am starting to think that Dunkirk will be R-rated film. Extremely naturalistic approach for making a film needs also naturalistic approach from screenplay, story and vision of movie.

In full honesty, I don't see the connection between the movie's casting and its rating.

Lord Shade wrote:In full honesty, I don't see the connection between the movie's casting and its rating.

I've never really heard that connection before either...

Well, of course if it's not... you know... some stuff... That's where the 'casting' matters.

MyCocaine wrote:Warner Bros. has posted a casting call for extras in Belgium, aged 27-40.

It's for a "realistic fiction project". Screening/casting is mid February.
However, it says casting call by >Warner Bros. Int. Television Production Belgium< - could be a different project, I may be wrong though, hard to tell.

Eagle1 wrote:
MyCocaine wrote:Warner Bros. has posted a casting call for extras in Belgium, aged 27-40.

It's for a "realistic fiction project". Screening/casting is mid February.
However, it says casting call by >Warner Bros. Int. Television Production Belgium< - could be a different project, I may be wrong though, hard to tell.
It's Dunkirk, alright. It's start shooting in May so casting in February would be perfect.

Please speak up if you have knowledge of another Warner Bros. project in Belgium. I didn't think so.

Lord Shade wrote:Well, of course if it's not... you know... some stuff... That's where the 'casting' matters.

LOL