Loading...
Christopher Nolan's science-fiction epic starring Matthew McConaughey, Anne Hathaway, Michael Caine and Jessica Chastain.

Mistakes in the movie

Posts: 10
Location: Győr, Hungary
Guys!

Did anyone else noticed this? Do you see the glitch? What do you think?

Image
Posts: 24220
Location: A deep, dark pit of cynicism
The whole film was one giant mistake.
Posts: 603
Location: DE
Nolan's existence is one giant mistake.
Posts: 24220
Location: A deep, dark pit of cynicism
During the scene where their tire goes flat, the shot where the drone flies over has a dark lens blur on the side of the screen, and it literally ruins the entire film for me.
Posts: 2687
Location: philly.
Cilogy wrote:During the scene where their tire goes flat, the shot where the drone flies over has a dark lens blur on the side of the screen, and it literally ruins the entire film for me.

eh i don't mind it
Posts: 11487
Location: Mumbai
Michaelf2225 wrote:
Cilogy wrote:During the scene where their tire goes flat, the shot where the drone flies over has a dark lens blur on the side of the screen, and it literally ruins the entire film for me.

eh i don't mind it


LITERALLY. UNWATCHABLE.
Posts: 2687
Location: philly.
Pratham wrote:
Michaelf2225 wrote:
Cilogy wrote:During the scene where their tire goes flat, the shot where the drone flies over has a dark lens blur on the side of the screen, and it literally ruins the entire film for me.

eh i don't mind it


LITERALLY. UNWATCHABLE.

shit

you're right

this movie is awful
← Return to Interstellar
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Heise IT-Markt [Crawler] and 4 guests.