Mistakes in the movie

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Guys!

Did anyone else noticed this? Do you see the glitch? What do you think?

The whole film was one giant mistake.

Nolan's existence is one giant mistake.

During the scene where their tire goes flat, the shot where the drone flies over has a dark lens blur on the side of the screen, and it literally ruins the entire film for me.

Cilogy wrote:During the scene where their tire goes flat, the shot where the drone flies over has a dark lens blur on the side of the screen, and it literally ruins the entire film for me.
eh i don't mind it

Michaelf2225 wrote:
Cilogy wrote:During the scene where their tire goes flat, the shot where the drone flies over has a dark lens blur on the side of the screen, and it literally ruins the entire film for me.
eh i don't mind it
LITERALLY. UNWATCHABLE.

Pratham wrote:
Michaelf2225 wrote:
eh i don't mind it
LITERALLY. UNWATCHABLE.
shit

you're right

this movie is awful

Another mistake (I think) is when they blast off of Miller's planet. When they blast off of earth, it's much more dramatic and they have way more blasters than when they go off of Miller's planet. And, by the way, I want to respectfully disagree with everyone who said that Interstellar was ruined by a few mess ups. That is simply not true in the least.

The rangers have ion engines that can allow the vehicle to escape a planet's gravitational pull. Some people have mentioned that they used regular rockets to leave Earth but that could have been for larger cargos and obviously to save fuel.

Interesting. What rangers were you talking about? Or were you not referring to Interstellar?