Alternate Timeline???

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
DotDotDotDotDash wrote:
josephcq wrote:
game. set. match.
Um, not quite, Mr Genius Latecomer. This batman "scene" was to my knowledge never filmed. It's just artwork like the Interstellar BD artwork. BIG DIFFERENCE. The holding hands scene was filmed. Try reading next time.
The simple point is that promotional materials don't always sync up with the film itself. That's okay. It's advertising.

I'm not here to say your thoughts and theories are wrong. I love this kinda shit, particularly with Nolan movies. But as is often the case with his films, the answer can be SIMPLER than we want it to be. The Prestige being the most obvious example. You remind me of Angier, wanting it to be something bigger and greater than it really is. Wanting some mystical secret when the answer has already been given to him. And that's okay that you are like him and want to believe in something more. I admire that.

I just don't think Nolan was trying to tell the secrets of his film with a teaser that would be released a year before and would be almost totally forgotten by the time the movie comes out. That's not to say Nolan doesn't do clever or fun things or leave easter eggs, but it just feels like a bit of a reach. It's totally cool for you to have that interpretation. I'm just saying that the evidence is far from convincing to most of us here.

Haha holy shit this is still going on