Which IMAX Film Cell do you have?

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
fuck you

every single one of you

fuck you all

I think I'm in the same boat as you Pratham, but I won't be as harsh as you.

#thirdworldproblems.

braungeo123 wrote:
trueredsoxfan_58 wrote:mine is in the black hole, you can't see anything execpt some lights. I really struck out with mine. If anyone has one of the Endurance flying past gargantua's ring I would pay for it
Similar cell to what you're requesting is going for a ton on ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/INTERSTELLAR-CO ... 4ae789b38d
Wow that guy got fucking lucky

Pratham wrote:fuck you

every single one of you

fuck you all
Naa...

It's more like "Fuck you" to all those on ebay that are selling their Film Cell. WTF?! :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Location: 'Taked baby. Meet at later bar, night or day sometime
I got Mann hugging Cooper after being woken up.

Mantis Toboggan wrote:I got Mann hugging Cooper after being woken up.
Nice

Pratham wrote:fuck you

every single one of you

fuck you all
I should be like that. But i'm not, weirdly.

I got the scene where Brand is looking at the window, just before she has her 'first handshake'.

This is off-topic, but I don't know where else to post it.
I am unable to play the blu-ray on my laptop. I get an 'AACS key needs to be updated' error and when I try to update it by clicking yes, nothing happens and it returns the same error. I looked up online and it's got to do with the PowerDVD version that came pre-installed with my laptop (2.5 years old). I have version 9.6 and they've stopped supporting it, so new blu-rays will not play. And the upgrade to their latest version is like $60.

Has anybody run into a similar problem? I don't want to pay $60 just to update the software because I don't buy that many blu-rays. And even if I do buy it, looks like it's going to be useless in another 2 years.
Any thoughts and suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

GeniusNolan wrote:I got the scene where Brand is looking at the window, just before she has her 'first handshake'.

This is off-topic, but I don't know where else to post it.
I am unable to play the blu-ray on my laptop. I get an 'AACS key needs to be updated' error and when I try to update it by clicking yes, nothing happens and it returns the same error. I looked up online and it's got to do with the PowerDVD version that came pre-installed with my laptop (2.5 years old). I have version 9.6 and they've stopped supporting it, so new blu-rays will not play. And the upgrade to their latest version is like $60.

Has anybody run into a similar problem? I don't want to pay $60 just to update the software because I don't buy that many blu-rays. And even if I do buy it, looks like it's going to be useless in another 2 years.
Any thoughts and suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.
You can try downloading VLC (it's a free video player that plays many formats).

braungeo123 wrote: You can try downloading VLC (it's a free video player that plays many formats).
I already have VLC. But, VLC support for blu-ray is sketchy. By default it doesn't play blu-rays, and it didn't work with Interstellar.
I will spend some time today to see if I can get it working with additional extensions/plugins.