Which IMAX Film Cell do you have?

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Mine

genloovers wrote:Image

If I found a cell of this, I'd cream my pants.
:eh:
Chastain isn't very attractive to begin with, but that's really not the most flattering image of her...

lcbaseball22 wrote: Chastain isn't very attractive to begin with, but that's really not the most flattering image of her...
Oh, so you are a troll.

lcbaseball22 wrote:
genloovers wrote:Image

If I found a cell of this, I'd cream my pants.
:eh:
Chastain isn't very attractive to begin with, but that's really not the most flattering image of her...
Certified troll or homosexual (or both). That's a beautiful image of a beautiful woman. Period.

lcbaseball22 wrote: :eh:
Lol wut.

:crazy:

I believe Chastain once said she doesn't have the 'conventional' good look, but she is beautiful imo.

If genloovers had posted an image of Chastain from another scene I might be more inclined to agree (say any of the scenes with Michael Caine or from the "eureka" sequence) but she looks awfully haggard in the image he posted. Just a terrible image to select from the multiple Chastain frames in this film...
Bale Fan wrote:I believe Chastain once said she doesn't have the 'conventional' good look, but she is beautiful imo.
It's true, she doesn't have the "conventional" look because she has a manly facial structure, more along the likes of Katharine Hepburn. I personally prefer women with a beautiful face, which requires a gal to have more feminine features (ie Natalie Portman, Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Watson, Marion Cottilard)

http://www.tccandler.com/beautiful-faces/

Doubt you'll ever see Chastain's name on their list...

EDIT:

She's actually not bad looking from the side, plus a smile helps...
source- http://www.ebay.com/itm/Interstellar-IM ... 4ae8844cd6 (it's a current auction if interested)
Last edited by lcbaseball22 on April 20th, 2015, 12:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Oh FFS, do you base every decision of yours on an internet list of approval? This actress isn't in this database of beautiful faces, so she must not be beautiful. Coward.