Which IMAX Film Cell do you have?

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
genloovers wrote:So some of the cells are IMAX and some aren't ?????? What bluray edition do they come with?
All the cells are cut from an IMAX film reel, which includes both the 2.35:1 aspect ratio of the 35mm photography and the full-frame 1.43:1 aspect ratio of the IMAX photography.

Went and picked up another blu ray. Did alot better this time. I think the shot is when
Murph discovers the binary code in the watch from Cooper with the Quantum Data
If anyone wants to trade for either of them let me know ($ as well). I especially would like an IMAX shot

Somebody paid 200 for the Gargantua Film cell... wow

ComptonTerry wrote:Somebody paid 200 for the Gargantua Film cell... wow
Yeah I saw that…

Confession. I was more tempted than I should've been.

-Vader

ComptonTerry wrote:Somebody paid 200 for the Gargantua Film cell... wow
That's just... insane. A lot of the other sellers seem to be trying to bank on the success of that listing too, judging by the prices. No shot would be worth that much to me. This is coming from someone who has Hot Toys figures.

Edit: Wait, what? Did you bid on it/win, Vader?

Vader182 wrote:Confession. I was more tempted than I should've been.

-Vader
Yeah… I put a bid down as well (I didn't win).

taylorimpromptu wrote:

-Vader
I have three frames currently, but the idea is to get a frame from each section of the film so you could almost see the narrative of the movie unfold through a few frames. We'll see, I haven't decided yet how much I'm willing to spend on this as I'm saving for a trip to Tokyo.

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:
taylorimpromptu wrote:

-Vader
I have three frames currently, but the idea is to get a frame from each section of the film so you could almost see the narrative of the movie unfold through a few frames. We'll see, I haven't decided yet how much I'm willing to spend on this as I'm saving for a trip to Tokyo.

-Vader
This is a neat idea. There is one frame that I'm currently bidding on that isn't expensive, but some of these things are way over priced.

Like, they are overpriced, but maybe not as much as you think. Part of it, for me, is that this has a good chance to be the last widely released IMAX film, on IMAX film, ever (other than limited engagements at specific theaters). This isn't just about Nolan or Interstellar, but the historical value as well.

-Vader