Which IMAX Film Cell do you have?

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
The quality of the picture isn't ideal but it was difficult balancing highlights without washing everything else out.

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:The quality of the picture isn't ideal but it was difficult balancing highlights without washing everything else out.

-Vader
Holy Christ...

Good stuff. The top middle is probably my favorite. I was having a hell of a time trying to get a decent picture of mine, between trying to get the image consistently bright enough and not seeing any reflections (or anything behind the cell). A light box like those used for showing X-rays would have probably been ideal, but I resorted to using different light sources and finally loaded up a white image on my phone, turned the brightness all the way up, and took the picture against that haha.

I can't really decide what other cell(s) I'd want if I were to buy any more. As I mentioned, the title shot would be amazing. Other than that, maybe one in the tesseract, a docking shot, the shot of the Endurance leaving Earth, one of the wormhole/black hole. As much as I love the movie and how many great scenes there are, not a lot of the individual frames do it for me. It's gotta be that perfect shot.

Damn...

Got my first DSLR today so I thought I'd share a good quality pic of my cell.

It's from 110 mins in when Mann and Coop go off together.

Spoilered cause it's huge:

Law wrote:
Durden wrote:I sold one of my endurance shots for over 100 bucks on ebay.
I've bought this one for 28 dollars and I would pay even more.

Now that I have recieved mine, here is my IMAX Film Cell and it's actually not a bad one which I was afraid of:

:gonf:

Someone should buy them all and assemble the complete 70mm print :lol:

there are over 240,000 frames, would be very expensive. better off just waiting for the 4K Blu Ray version. These prints also have a bit of generation loss so they wouldn't be as good as the 4K Master (which is sourced from the original 70MM Master)

Ericmase wrote:Now that I have recieved mine, here is my IMAX Film Cell and it's actually not a bad one which I was afraid of:

:gonf:
Very cool shot.