(Spoilers) Decoding the data

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Care to help search for an Easter egg that might not exist?

During the "Quantifiable Connection" sequence, we get a brief glimpse of Murph's transcription of the watch:

Seeing as the first few symbols Cooper encoded into the watch were an Easter egg (FLO, for Flora Nolan), I think there's half a chance there's an Easter egg hidden in this transcription as well. If so, I'm hoping NolanFans can team up and crack it.

After comparing the screenshot with the scene itself, the first three lines can be read fully, with the last three lines only partially readable:

-.......--....---

.--.----..----

---...-..---

-....-.. (incomplete)

.------ (incomplete)

-.-... (incomplete)

Unfortunately, there are no spaces to show when one character ends and another begins. This means that there are multiple interpretations; in fact, there are almost 10.5 TRILLION possible solutions the first three lines alone, assuming numbers, punctuation, and soft endings are included. Fortunately, there's still a way to find solutions reasonably fast, using the Morse code solver linked below.

http://www.jbowman.com/remorse/

The solver allows you to explore certain groups of solutions while closing others off, which helps in narrowing down what the actual message might be (if it exists). I've already found some words that will work as first words:

BE

BEST

DIE

THE

TIE

... can anyone else go further? Remember, any potential message might have nothing to do with the actual quantum data, since "FLO" didn't.