Interstellar Screenshots

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Durden wrote:I LOVED the dark suit.
I liked the dark suits also. I kinda got a Battlestar Galactica feel (new version) when Cooper was in the Hanger/stealing the ranger. Did anyone else get that feeling?

Durden wrote:I LOVED the dark suit.
yesssss. Me too.

Well then here's another shot of it lol

Nomis1700 wrote:Well then here's another shot of it lol
So good.

Forum Pro
Law
For whatever reason I really like this shot
Especially when Prof. Brand starts to recite the poem again and she starts to roll her eyes
Last edited by Law on April 3rd, 2015, 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

I know Anne gets a lot of flack for whatever reason, but her performance was pretty damn well balanced. She was always engaging and emotional in both strong and subtle ways.

Cilogy wrote:I know Anne gets a lot of flack for whatever reason, but her performance was pretty damn well balanced. She was always engaging and emotional in both strong and subtle ways.
I agree, but I think it was more her character that people were saying was flawed, not so much her performance.

Someone asked my my favorite shot(s) of the film, and I took a hot minute to think about it. Other than select shots in the Tesseract, it's probably both docking scenes + the lander with planets/stars/black hole in the background. It's general, I know. There's this gorgeous larger than life quality to this stuff that at once seems slightly fake but crazy realistic at the same time that's a glorified version of seeing 2001's miniatures on the big screen.

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:Someone asked my my favorite shot(s) of the film, and I took a hot minute to think about it. Other than select shots in the Tesseract, it's probably both docking scenes + the lander with planets/stars/black hole in the background. It's general, I know. There's this gorgeous larger than life quality to this stuff that at once seems slightly fake but crazy realistic at the same time that's a glorified version of seeing 2001's miniatures on the big screen.

-Vader
It's hard to pick one, definitively.

However, the side shots of the rangers are definitely some of my favorites, because just looking at them makes me absolutely thrilled.

Don't forget this one:

For Vader: