interstellar imax 3 d?

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
My thoughts are that nolan should have tried to shoot interstellar in imax 3 d.i am not a big fan of 3d but i just have a feeling that nolan (even though he hates it)has the ability to shoot the best 3d movie ever .even inception should have been in 3 d because its 2 d effects were way better than most 3 d movies out there.i think nolan should give it a try.
by the way i only have that opinio for inception and interstellar.thoughts?

INB4 LOCK

Ummm, lemme think. Nope.

Fun fact; they did actually play around with 3D conversion on Inception, but Nolan still didn't like it.
That's probably fine for most of us here though. I love going to IMAX and not having to see whatever movie they're showing in 3D. :)

gofurther wrote:INB4 LOCK

Even if this choice would take place, there are insuperable obstacle with this - this is impossible to capture on the film IMAX cameras so much material in 3D, as Nolan was shot in 2D, for technical reasons. So, there is a dilemma: start making movies in digital format, or else reduce the number of IMAX scenes and material in this format. Both of this ways is an extremely undesirable things. The first - for Nolan, and the second - for the audience. Therefore, Nolan can be fully understood.