How Interstellar could be continued

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Same exact thing as Inception board but this time Interstellar. I honestly hope it is not continued on film, but to you how is it continued. Hopefully everyone has a diffrent idea. :gonf:

Mh... I'm thinking about a prequel with all the astronauts of Lazarus missions, their planets, and...."they"....the bulk

I thought about the same thing as my colleague above. There were 12 astronauts in the Lazarus missions. Twelve different planets out of which we only got a look at 3, and out of those we only got a good look at two. There's so much room for creating new, original planets. Some incredibly unwelcoming, so the astronauts would have to deal with dying in space... some might have had a potential, like Mann's planet (you could actually land there and explore)... an maybe some would be as good or better than Edmunds' Planet. This is ripe for exploration.

Hopefully we never get a prequel or sequel. It's perfect the way it is.

shauner111 wrote:Hopefully we never get a prequel or sequel. It's perfect the way it is.