Sequel possibility? (Kip Thorne quote)

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Just got "The Science from Interstellar" book for Christmas, fascinating stuff and one quote got my attention
Did Brand really have half the answer (of the gravity equation)? Or was he way off? Is the secret to anomalies and controlling gravity completely different? Perhaps a sequel to interstellar will tell us. Christopher nolan is after all the master of sequels
Coming from Kip Thorne himself

Now Where Was I ? wrote:Just got "The Science from Interstellar" book for Christmas, fascinating stuff and one quote got my attention
Did Brand really have half the answer (of the gravity equation)? Or was he way off? Is the secret to anomalies and controlling gravity completely different? Perhaps a sequel to interstellar will tell us. Christopher nolan is after all the master of sequels

Now Where Was I ? wrote:Just got "The Science from Interstellar" book for Christmas, fascinating stuff and one quote got my attention

Please, please, please.
Last edited by Interstellar on December 25th, 2014, 1:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Whoa, Never thought of that.

Still, I'm 50/50 on a sequel.

No sank yuuu

Wait what?! Nolan? a master of sequels? he's only done 2. Anyways, whatever happened to all those Inception sequel rumours will happen to the Interstellar rumours/speculation. No thanks.

I wouldn't be against it necessarily, but I guess I would much prefer Intersellar be something standalone. If it where to happen I'd rather it also happen after he does something else. Also, I don't think it's likely but since people will bring it up those ae my thoughts on the issue...

Hummm... No.

If Nolan has a story he thinks is worth telling then I would be down for a sequel.

Intergalactic, directed by Christopher Nolan, confirmed for October 2016.