Interstellar: Perfect shot/ screenshot

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Panapaok wrote:The most disappointing was the cut of the holding hands scene while the rocket goes into space. It was used in the teaser, the first two trailers and all the tv spots and most people, including me, were reffering to this scene as one of the most iconic. And, eventually, it was cut. :blank:
I actually agree. If that was in the movie, it probably would have been one of my favorite shots of the film, especially adding Zimmer's score. However, I don't see how the shot would have fit considering that the
NASA base is pretty far away that they probably wouldn't be able to see it from their house.

Bacon wrote:
Panapaok wrote:The most disappointing was the cut of the holding hands scene while the rocket goes into space. It was used in the teaser, the first two trailers and all the tv spots and most people, including me, were reffering to this scene as one of the most iconic. And, eventually, it was cut. :blank:
I actually agree. If that was in the movie, it probably would have been one of my favorite shots of the film, especially adding Zimmer's score. However, I don't see how the shot would have fit considering that the
NASA base is pretty far away that they probably wouldn't be able to see it from their house.
also considering that Murph was angry at Cooper for leaving, she probably wouldn't have watched it

Are you guys sure that wormhole shot was cut? I swear I remember seeing it but obviously I'm not 100% sure. In any case, there were shots similar to that one.

There was mention of cooper/tars being visible in the last shot in the horizon. Can someone post that scene / screen if they are in fact there?

Also I want a better shot of what CASE is digging on Edmunds.

Please and thank you. :)

would be very grateful if anyone could post a shot of
cooper in the tesseract saying "make him stay, murph!"

Mine was
Cooper floating in space after leaving the tesseract
The giant wave
When Endurance hit the frozen cloud on Manns planet
When the kids were playing baseball on Cooper station and the baseball hit the window
Brand viewing the new civilization on Edmunds planet
The dust storm brewing during the baseball game

Everything with the Endurance in Saturn space, especially the shot of it all tiny and glimmering against the rings.