How many times have you seen Interstellar?

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
5, viewings 6 and 7 are coming this weekend.

Third viewing tomorrow in 70mm IMAX no less, perfect cure to a post Mockingjwy letdown hangover xD
dear lord I'm sounding exactly like Katniss in this movie lol with all the waah moping

Third time this Saturday. :)

I have a (stupid) question I would only ask or care about when it comes to Sir Nolan. (He needs to be knighted)

These AMC unlimited passes - $30-something dollars. If you go 30 times, you are definately getting your moneys worth, but does that count towards ticket sales. Mr. Nolan needs your/our money!

I feel like those unlimited passes dont give us accurate box office figures

3 times, on the first day (6th Nov) and then on the 10th and 17th. Now waiting for kids school to close to get to Sydney for IMAX viewing! :gonf:

Just saw it again for the third time. Damn, this film is enjoyable. Haven't had this much fun at the movies since TDK.

Just saw it a second time. I already want to see it again. I don't think any film has done that for me before.

sickofsickness wrote:I have a (stupid) question I would only ask or care about when it comes to Sir Nolan. (He needs to be knighted)

These AMC unlimited passes - $30-something dollars. If you go 30 times, you are definately getting your moneys worth, but does that count towards ticket sales. Mr. Nolan needs your/our money!

I feel like those unlimited passes dont give us accurate box office figures
I'm wondering the same thing too. Anybody can answer this?

Um, where do you people get the time?

I've convinced my mom and pops to watch the film on Imax :D The last movies they watched on cinema were Avatar and Benjamin Button.
My mom saw the entire trailer (the third one i think) and loved it , while my dad said it looks the same as any other sci-fi space movie. I told them the film was spectacular and there's no better film to go to an Imax for the first time. Hope they like it :gonf: