How many times have you seen Interstellar?

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Only 3 or 4 times. But im itching for it real soon. And it's currently my favorite Nolan film. Only a few times so far, because im usually watching a new film every day or so.

I have seen it about 9 times.

- One time in theaters
- One time on a gigantic IMAX-screen in the open air (best movie-going experience I have ever had)
- About 7-8 times on Blu-Ray

20 times overall.

Once in 70mm IMAX.
Once in 70mm.

12 times DCP (yuck).

6 times on Blu-ray.

sanford wrote:20 times overall.

Once in 70mm IMAX.
Once in 70mm.

12 times DCP (yuck).

6 times on Blu-ray.
I was wondering, since I live in the Netherland where we do not have any 35- and 70mm film theaters anymore, what is the biggest difference between 70mm (IMAX) and digital?

I watched it through this time at one sitting, previously I watched approx half of it on my DVR.....do not do what I did especially the first timel it really thru the movie out of kilter when I did that.

So, I am going to have to watch it again to make more sense of it. I do alot of scientific reading regarding space travel, etc and I could tell quickly that how things transpire in movie is not at all possible, but for themsake of the plot who cares, right?

It reminds of Kubrick's 2001 when it came out--somewhat confusing to me in parts and after I saw it again made more movie plot sense. It takes quite a mind to create the script for this movie and the special effects where superb.

I often wonder, do most people go to movies such as this for the special effects or the actual plot and story line. Dont say both, I think after listenimg to hear say folks choose based on one or the other.

I think Hatheway is the most over rated actresses I have ever seen. She gets these movies because Hollywood loves to choose a nobody at beginning of a career and MAKE them a big star. I dont get it except to say she has relatives with hollywood connections, so no doubt that was a big plus. She is soo blah in acting, cant believe she gets these roles. Oh well thats Tinsel Town for you. Yep, going to watch it prob a couple more times to really get it more. Thank you Mr. DVR