[SPOILERS] Best Lines/Quotes

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
I still think the line "We must not think as individuals, but as a species," is such an epic line and should have used better in the film.

BlairCo wrote:I still think the line "We must not think as individuals, but as a species," is such an epic line and should have used better in the film.
I thought it was a cool use,
Brand looked exahusted and after Doyle died and they ran out of.fuel it was a nice speech to give her motivation.
her expression on her face nailed it.

neb4ever wrote:
BlairCo wrote:I still think the line "We must not think as individuals, but as a species," is such an epic line and should have used better in the film.
I thought it was a cool use,
Brand looked exahusted and after Doyle died and they ran out of.fuel it was a nice speech to give her motivation.
her expression on her face nailed it.
It just sounded better in the trailer, it felt like it was meant for every single person on this Earth, not Brand. I would have expected it in some kind of monologue to Cooper before he is sent off into space, rather than a motivation tool for Amelia. I just wish it was used better in the film, because I get goosebumps everytime I hear it during the trailer.

that might a been a lil cheesy in a monologue I think its more natural the way they did it but what do I know

There's a number of nice lines here but my favorite has to be a short exchange between CASE (or was it TARS?) and Coop:
"- It's impossible.
- No. It's necessary"

And then the music... Such a goosebump moment!