Rank the cast of Interstellar

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
1. McConaughey (Best leading performance in a Nolan film)
2. Foy
3. Hathaway
4. Damon
5. Gyasi
6. Chastain
7. Caine
8. Affleck
9. Bentley
10. Lithgow
Overall, an Incredible ensemble, my only nitpick being that lithgow was criminally underused

McC, obviously
Foy
Hathaway
Chastain
Damon
Caine
Gyasi
Bentley
Affleck
Lithgow

1. McConaughey
2. Foy
3. Chastain
4. Hathaway
5. Damon
6. Gyasi
7. Bill Irwin
8. Burstyn
9. Lithgow*
10. Affleck*
* they were really good and it's a shame their roles were so tiny

Now Where Was I ? wrote:
2. Foy
3. Hathaway
4. Damon
5. Gyasi
6. Chastain
7. Caine
8. Affleck
9. Bentley
10. Lithgow
Overall, an Incredible ensemble, my only nitpick being that lithgow was criminally underused
Where the hell is Irwin?

Allstar wrote:
Now Where Was I ? wrote:
2. Foy
3. Hathaway
4. Damon
5. Gyasi
6. Chastain
7. Caine
8. Affleck
9. Bentley
10. Lithgow
Where the hell is Irwin?
Forgot him, but TBH he wasnt that memorable for me, I thought Tars was a great idea that wasnt really well executed in the film.

Topher Grace

There is no other answer

I only can think of the first 4.
1.Foy
2.MC
3.Hathaway
4.Chastain

I could switch back and forth between 3&4 anytime.

The finest collective group of performances in a Nolan movie yet? Maybe?
some actual spoilers might be in here
McConaughey - I don't think it's hyperbole to say this rivals DBC as his best performance on the big screen. True Detective is his best overall. Maybe I'm being a prisoner of the moment.
Foy - she's asked to do a lot and she delivers in spades. nice work kid.

Damon - I thought the character was spoiled for me beforehand (I heard something along the lines of he's an alien, or he plays multiple clones of himself lol), so I was expecting something else from him. What we got was a very nice surprise.
Chastain - I did not expect Murph to harbor that much anger and resentment, Chastain did a great job with it. Kind of haunting in video format.
Hathaway - Like Damon and Chastain, her character and subsequently her performance surprised me.
Affleck - understated work here. His two tapes slayed me. I found the the Nolans' use of his character near the end to be odd though.
Gyasi - where did this guy come from? Very endearing member of the crew.
Irwin - hard to judge his performance, but if he was pulling the TARS and CASE strings, that's impressive
Chalamet - obviously he doesn't have as much to do as Foy, but for some reason he sticks with me as much as anyone else above besides McC/Foy.
Burstyn - nice moment
Caine - his last scene was twisted
Lithgow - brought the sass
Bentley/Grace - solid and fit in, but they don't have much to do.
Oyelowo - serves as little more than proof that Nolan was not fucking around with this ensemble

1. McC
2. Foy (such extraordinary performance for a young actress :clap: truly impressed by her)
3. Chastain
4. Damon
5. My Cocaine
6. Hathaway

The rest of the cast are solid. None of them gave a bad performance imo. Probably the best ensemble in a Nolan movie. :thumbup:

The only slight disappointment was TARS. Based on the Jonah script I thought he was going to be the 2nd or 3rd best character in the film. He was fun and all but didn't really 'stole the show' like I hoped him to be. Like a poster have said, he was a great idea but not well executed.

McC
Chastain
Damon
Foy
Hathaway
Gysai
Irwin

Cain kills the deathbed scene. So emotional.