Drove 540mi for Dome IMAX 70MM

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
I drove form Peoria to Des Moines to see it with my friend whom I hadn't seen for 2 years at Science Center of Iowa of Des Moines last night, and we all LOVED IT! Guess what, on the way back, only about 15 miles left to my apartment, I hit a deer!

Last edited by SINCEPTION on July 2nd, 2017, 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dedication man! Sorry about your car, those deer come out of nowhere!

I'm driving six hours round-trip to see this in 70mm on Saturday!

Thank you :) they do! I'm glad I'm fine and nothing major happened.

It's all worth my friend :) Especially if like me you haven't seen any of the trailers, you'll enjoy the hell out of it ;) :gonf: :twothumbsup:
speakerzboomin wrote:Dedication man! Sorry about your car, those deer come out of nowhere!

I'm driving six hours round-trip to see this in 70mm on Saturday!

nuts

Why the fuck would you want to see it in a Dome.

Crazy Eight wrote:Why the fuck would you want to see it in a Dome.
I LOVED it om Dome Imax :) I also should say another friend drove 500mi from Minneapolis :p

Your friend drove 500 miles from Minneapolis... does he know they have a 70mm IMAX in the Twin Cities?

Rodney Johnson wrote:Your friend drove 500 miles from Minneapolis... does he know they have a 70mm IMAX in the Twin Cities?
We hadn't seen each other for 3.5 years, and he said I wanna watch it with you, so he drove to DSM :) For me, it's not just enjoying a fantastic film by myself but watching it with friends whom I hadn't seen for years and seeing the enjoyment and excitement on their faces afterwards, it's a wonderful feeling! Man what a memorable, crazy night it was :p

SINCEPTION wrote:
Rodney Johnson wrote:Your friend drove 500 miles from Minneapolis... does he know they have a 70mm IMAX in the Twin Cities?
We hadn't seen each other for 3.5 years, and he said I wanna watch it with you, so he drove to DSM :) For me, it's not just enjoying a fantastic film by myself but watching it with friends whom I hadn't seen for years and seeing the enjoyment and excitement on their faces afterwards, it's a wonderful feeling! Man what a memorable, crazy night it was :p
Sounds like a lot more fun than just watching a movie.

Rodney Johnson wrote:
SINCEPTION wrote:
Sounds like a lot more fun than just watching a movie.
absolutely, especially that before going in the line, we met up at a German restaurant in front of the museum, we were excited and cracking jokes, it really was :)