Drove 540mi for Dome IMAX 70MM

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Here is me and my friend from Minni, I don't understand why someone would bring a laptop lol

The best IMAX in my country is within walking distance from my house. Would totally drive 1000mi for a Dome IMAX though.

I have drove back there again with my brother, I might go there again since they show it till Jan 4!

SINCEPTION wrote:I have drove back there again with my brother, I might go there again since they show it till Jan 4!
Lucky bastards. Last showings for my local 70mm IMAX (AMC Universal Citywalk) are this Sunday the 14th. Next day is the Hobbit marathon.

Here's hoping to a re-release, like what happened with Gravity

If I was in the car with you, the first words out of my mouth after hitting the deer would have been, "SINCEPTION, THIS IS NO TIME FOR CAUTION!"

chimpnamedenid wrote:If I was in the car with you, the first words out of my mouth after hitting the deer would have been, "SINCEPTION, THIS IS NO TIME FOR CAUTION!"
hahaha, nice one :D

I thought of the line "no parents should watch their kid die," I'm not a parent but thought of my own parents overseas.

hotsauce32 wrote:
SINCEPTION wrote:I have drove back there again with my brother, I might go there again since they show it till Jan 4!
Lucky bastards. Last showings for my local 70mm IMAX (AMC Universal Citywalk) are this Sunday the 14th. Next day is the Hobbit marathon.

Hahaha, I know most of the IMAX theaters are done with by this coming Sunday sadly :/ Anyway this is the introduction they give before screening the movie :p

SINCEPTION wrote:
hotsauce32 wrote:

Hahaha, I know most of the IMAX theaters are done with by this coming Sunday sadly :/ Anyway this is the introduction they give before screening the movie :p

That...was fuckin awesome

I think next weekend I'm going to see it again :D :gonf: :gonf:

Happy anniversary :) I can't believe it's been a year already! :gonf: