Interstellar Advance Screening Social Media Reactions Thread

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
CoMeT wrote:Patiently waiting and hoping for Chris Stuckmann's reaction...
You know, this is like the third time that I read someone is expecting Stuckman's reaction, may I ask why? the dude is just a regular guy with a no-so interesting or deep point of view, just a regular movie lover with not much to offer, why the interest in his views? just asking.

willyjoel wrote:
You know, this is like the third time that I read someone is expecting Stuckman's reaction, may I ask why? the dude is just a regular guy with a no-so interesting or deep point of view, just a regular movie lover with not much to offer, why the interest in his views? just asking.
Haha yeah, this forum is somehow obsessed with the guy.

willyjoel wrote:
It's probably because he seems like a regular guy, just like us. Not some snobbish critic.

Somebody relatable.

InterGalactic wrote:
willyjoel wrote:
It's probably because he seems like a regular guy, just like us. Not some snobbish critic.

Somebody relatable.
oops

-Vader

I'm not really into Jeremy Jahns reviews other than just for comedy. Seems he's afraid to stand against the majority and follows trends to closely ;)

I was in the same theater as him during the Pittsburgh premier last night!

Starfox wrote:I'm not really into Jeremy Jahns reviews other than just for comedy. Seems he's afraid to stand against the majority and follows trends to closely ;)
nah, he's more on the blockbuster spectrum. if general audience loves a movie, he'll love it too. I don't think he is doing it on purpose.

WMbigred08 wrote:
I was in the same theater as him during the Pittsburgh premier last night!
That's awesome. Did you like it better than him? :lol:

InterGalactic wrote:
willyjoel wrote:

Somebody relatable.
Precisely :twothumbsup: I forgot who this guy was until I clicked on the video and was like "Oh yeah, that guy". I have watched a few of his video reviews in the past and he just seems like a really honest and down to earth movie critic. Even though he wasn't bowled over by Interstellar and I haven't seen the movie yet I feel like his review has a lot to offer and I may very well relate to his view of the film in similar fashion.

Quite frankly I'd say that this review (and perhaps all of his other reviews as well) should be counted on RT over some of the idiots and snobs they choose to post... :roll: