Interstellar Premiere (Red carpet)

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Posts: 46
Joined: September 2014
Location: Paris
Some pictures of Matthew McConaughey and I (Yes, I'm the lucky guy who's giving a high five to him. I'm his best friend you know :gonf: )

Image

Image

Image

Posts: 42
Joined: September 2014
john75 wrote:(Yes, I'm the lucky guy who's giving a high five to him. I'm his best friend you know :gonf: )
You lucky guy! I was here but I did not come that close to neither Nolan or Matthew.

Posts: 3925
Joined: May 2014
Location: [insert non-spoilery location here, that wasn't a spoiler to begin with]
john75 wrote:Some pictures of Matthew McConaughey and I (Yes, I'm the lucky guy who's giving a high five to him. I'm his best friend you know :gonf: )

Image

Image

Image
Hahahaha! So awesome.

Posts: 836
Joined: January 2014
C'est toi la vedette!

Posts: 46
Joined: September 2014
Location: Paris
Aili wrote:C'est toi la vedette!
Ouais carrément !

Posts: 299
Joined: April 2010
i'm going to the AMC Lincoln Square soon to pick up my tickets for tomorrows showings. if theres any sign of a red carpet thing ill be sure to take pics

Posts: 403
Joined: July 2014
Location: London
I'm a John G wrote:i'm going to the AMC Lincoln Square soon to pick up my tickets for tomorrows showings. if theres any sign of a red carpet thing ill be sure to take pics
:thumbup:
It should be starting around 5.

Posts: 25
Joined: October 2014
I'm a John G wrote:i'm going to the AMC Lincoln Square soon to pick up my tickets for tomorrows showings. if theres any sign of a red carpet thing ill be sure to take pics
Nice! Definitely let us know if there is any red carpet thing.

Posts: 299
Joined: April 2010
I'm here and its happening. Still setting up. Might get haircut while I wait. How do I upload a pic with my phone?

Posts: 3378
Joined: June 2010
I'm a John G wrote:I'm here and its happening. Still setting up. Might get haircut while I wait. How do I upload a pic with my phone?
Have you figured it out yet? we need pics.

Post Reply