Predict Rotten Tomatoes/IMDb scores

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Hustler wrote:
redfirebird2008 wrote:
Havoc1st wrote:
And how the hell did TDK got up to rank 4.
Too many Nolan fans on IMDB.
And too many Nolan haters on Nolan Fans.
I'm not a Nolan hater at all. Why the hell would I own all of his films on Blu-ray and watch them multiple times if I hated the guy? He is my favorite director, but that doesn't mean I have to think he's perfect or that his movies are perfect. Dark Knight has zero business being in the top 5 of any all-time greatest list. It's not even in the top 5 best Nolan movies.

redfirebird2008 wrote:Dark Knight has zero business being in the top 5 of any all-time greatest list. It's not even in the top 5 best Nolan movies.
While I agree that it's not Nolan's best film clearly many feel that it is as pretty much everywhere around the web you'll see it ranked highest. Flickchart and Letterbox'd are two other examples

http://www.flickchart.com/Charts.aspx?perpage=250 (ranked #30)
http://letterboxd.com/films/by/rating/ (ranked #41)

While one might be quick to say that these movie rating/ranking sites are infested with 'Nolanites' I would be more cautious and say it's more likely simply a product of the majority having limited exposure to film and obviously The Dark Knight made lasting waves that rippled through from the Box Office to influencing changes for the Oscar Awards even. It was a cultural phenomenon and I'm pretty sure if you randomly polled the general public it would easily come out of on top as Nolan's 'best'

lcbaseball22 wrote:
redfirebird2008 wrote:Dark Knight has zero business being in the top 5 of any all-time greatest list. It's not even in the top 5 best Nolan movies.
While I agree that it's not Nolan's best film clearly many feel that it is as pretty much everywhere around the web you'll see it ranked highest. Flickchart and Letterbox'd are two other examples

http://www.flickchart.com/Charts.aspx?perpage=250 (ranked #30)
http://letterboxd.com/films/by/rating/ (ranked #41)

While one might be quick to say that these movie rating/ranking sites are infested with 'Nolanites' I would be more cautious and say it's more likely simply a product of the majority having limited exposure to film and obviously The Dark Knight made lasting waves that rippled through from the Box Office to influencing changes for the Oscar Awards even. It was a cultural phenomenon and I'm pretty sure if you randomly polled the general public it would easily come out of on top as Nolan's 'best'
Part of it is exposure. A movie like Memento never received the exposure TDK did. Just the fact that Ledger died gave the movie a lot more exposure to the general population than any of Nolan's other movies.

Top Critic rating for it is 68% now. :(

4 rottens in a row. Now at 73%

Deserves more than 73%. But, let it go... I don't mind anymore.

LeoCobb wrote:Deserves more than 73%. But, let it go... I don't mind anymore.
Agreed. I watched the film and liked, so the rating doesn't matter.. So i'll be buying it on Blu-ray.

I don't either. I am just reporting.

We should give the people, who are still hoping for a better RT score, false hope.