Predict Rotten Tomatoes/IMDb scores

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Just noticed that Christopher Nolan is currently this week's most popular celebrity on IMDB. :clap: :gonf:

Just an update: Interstellar dropped a spot on IMDB Top 250 to #13 putting it just above Inception now.

13. Interstellar (2014) 8.8
14. Inception (2010) 8.7

lcbaseball22 wrote:Just an update: Interstellar dropped a spot on IMDB Top 250 to #13 putting it just above Inception now.

14. Inception (2010) 8.7
Either Interstellar should be higher or Inception should be lower. There's a much more significant difference in quality than that.

thegreypilgrim wrote:
lcbaseball22 wrote:Just an update: Interstellar dropped a spot on IMDB Top 250 to #13 putting it just above Inception now.

14. Inception (2010) 8.7
Either Interstellar should be higher or Inception should be lower. There's a much more significant difference in quality than that.
No, there isn't any siginficant difference in quality. Inception is as masterful as Interstellar is. Maybe a little better.

Oh what's this? Different opinions?

;)

thegreypilgrim wrote:Oh what's this? Different opinions?

;)
It's acceptable for people to have different opinions but the way you put yours made it seem too absolute. And it isn't.

Give it a year and then you'll have a more stable rating of Interstellar on IMDB. I remember Gravity having about the same rating a year ago and you don't see it in the Top 250 now. Not saying the same will happen with Interstellar but I do think it will drop a bit more.

Panapaok wrote:
thegreypilgrim wrote:Oh what's this? Different opinions?

;)
It's acceptable for people to have different opinions but the way you put yours made it seem too absolute. And it isn't.
Your phrasing seems just as absolute... I'm personally done with qualifying everything I say on the internet as just opinion. Should go without saying.

thegreypilgrim wrote:
Personally I rate Inception a 10 and Interstellar rounds up to a 9 so I think Interstellar should be lower...

Does it really matter which one's higher?