Loading...
Christopher Nolan's science-fiction epic starring Matthew McConaughey, Anne Hathaway, Michael Caine and Jessica Chastain.

DVD/BLU RAY RELEASE

Posts: 535
Location: Earth*
The official thread for the dvd blu ray. What bonus features do you want to see? When will it come out? :gonf:
Posts: 2555
b4ben11 wrote:The official thread for the dvd blu ray. What bonus features do you want to see? When will it come out? :gonf:

Oddly enough, I never watch the bonus features on dvd/bluray. I kind of like not knowing how the film was made, or seeing the behind the scene footage because I feel like it takes away from that mysteriousness and wonder of watching a movie with having no knowledge of 'how' it was made.

I'm strange lol.
Posts: 535
Location: Earth*
MiracleSleeper2 wrote:
b4ben11 wrote:The official thread for the dvd blu ray. What bonus features do you want to see? When will it come out? :gonf:

Oddly enough, I never watch the bonus features on dvd/bluray. I kind of like not knowing how the film was made, or seeing the behind the scene footage because I feel like it takes away from that mysteriousness and wonder of watching a movie with having no knowledge of 'how' it was made.

I'm strange lol.

I am actually the exact opposite :)
Posts: 8286
Location: The Island, NY
Posts: 233
Location: Brazil
I would love a collector's edition with the endurance !!
Posts: 7568
Location: Gran Pulse
I'm guessing it will come out during February.
Posts: 1951
Need dat special collector's edition.
Posts: 74
Location: Seatown
Yeah, I want some type of special collector's edition. I also hope they add the movie into the Nolan Films box set. Definitely want to see behind the scenes footage as well.
Posts: 248
Location: Chicago
A box set shaped like the Endurance or TARS please.
Posts: 1951
anarchy wrote:A box set shaped like the Endurance or TARS please.
Next page →
← Return to Interstellar
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests.