DVD/BLU RAY RELEASE

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
The official thread for the dvd blu ray. What bonus features do you want to see? When will it come out? :gonf:

b4ben11 wrote:The official thread for the dvd blu ray. What bonus features do you want to see? When will it come out? :gonf:
Oddly enough, I never watch the bonus features on dvd/bluray. I kind of like not knowing how the film was made, or seeing the behind the scene footage because I feel like it takes away from that mysteriousness and wonder of watching a movie with having no knowledge of 'how' it was made.

I'm strange lol.

MiracleSleeper2 wrote:
b4ben11 wrote:The official thread for the dvd blu ray. What bonus features do you want to see? When will it come out? :gonf:
Oddly enough, I never watch the bonus features on dvd/bluray. I kind of like not knowing how the film was made, or seeing the behind the scene footage because I feel like it takes away from that mysteriousness and wonder of watching a movie with having no knowledge of 'how' it was made.

I'm strange lol.
I am actually the exact opposite :)

I would love a collector's edition with the endurance !!

I'm guessing it will come out during February.

Need dat special collector's edition.

Yeah, I want some type of special collector's edition. I also hope they add the movie into the Nolan Films box set. Definitely want to see behind the scenes footage as well.

A box set shaped like the Endurance or TARS please.

anarchy wrote:A box set shaped like the Endurance or TARS please.