DVD/BLU RAY RELEASE

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
I have just recieved mine! I am so HAPPY!!!! :gonf: :gonf:

Um, but this only applies to the UK. I'll be interested to see what the North American numbers are (soon to be released) as the North American release had the Film Cell (and because the population is larger too, obviously).

Someone just wrote "FUCK INTERSTELLAR" to me! How dare he!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Ericmase wrote:Someone just wrote "FUCK INTERSTELLAR" to me! How dare he!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
Huh?! Who, What, Where, When?!

Hey got a question, it seems we won't be getting the special edition in Mexico, the digibook one, so I was wondering is it in any waltmart on the US, or is it hard to get, cause I got somebody going there so maybe I can have him look for it, The problem don't have so much money at the moment to order it by amazon or something like that

luxneji wrote:Hey got a question, it seems we won't be getting the special edition in Mexico, the digibook one, so I was wondering is it in any waltmart on the US, or is it hard to get, cause I got somebody going there so maybe I can have him look for it, The problem don't have so much money at the moment to order it by amazon or something like that

I've only seen the Neo pack and the standard blu ray editions in Walmart's near me. And the Neo packs are becoming harder to find.

OK the results are in....Interstellar sold 731,523 copies of the BD during the first week of release (March 31 - April 5) in the US. Pretty impressive.

So they definitely must have cut up more than one IMAX print then, huh? (1 = 243,000+ cells). A lot of people had/have been speculating for months over this in various online communities. I wonder how many in total out of the 40+ prints they used. Would be interesting to know exactly how many.

Oh, and DVD sales were 291,463, bringing total sales for Week 1 to 1,022,986 units.

For comparison, The Imitation Game (another big movie of last year) which was released the same day, only sold 95,354 BD copies and 123,082 DVDs. I really think the Film Cell inclusion greatly contributed towards Interstellar's BD sales although I think it would have sold pretty well anyway.

Big Hero 6 remains a strong seller at number 3 in the chart, after 9 weeks post-release.

I still haven't gotten Interstellar on DVD/Blu Ray.

i'm such a rebel. lol