DVD/BLU RAY RELEASE

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
ComptonTerry wrote:The end of this month cannot come soon enough...

Seven Days From Now... just a week... just one week... and I will get my copy in Full HD!

Image Image Image Image

Lord Shade wrote:Seven Days From Now... just a week... just one week... and I will get my copy in Full HD!

Image Image Image Image
Seven days?! How?! When?! Where?! Are you a fifth-dimensional being?!

AsianVersionOfET wrote:
Lord Shade wrote:Seven Days From Now... just a week... just one week... and I will get my copy in Full HD!

Image Image Image Image
Seven days?! How?! When?! Where?! Are you a fifth-dimensional being?!
Digital copies are out on the 17th. Got mine on iTunes

T.a.r.s wrote:Digital copies are out on the 17th. Got mine on iTunes
But he said "Full HD". Unfortunately your copy on iTunes is not Full HD. Only those who preordered the Walmart Neocase and received the early VUDU digital copy/purchase from VUDU will be able to view it in full HD (HDX/1080p). Everywhere else is only 720p. Sorry. Just worth pointing that out.

DotDotDotDotDash wrote:
T.a.r.s wrote:Digital copies are out on the 17th. Got mine on iTunes
But he said "Full HD". Unfortunately your copy on iTunes is not Full HD. Only those who preordered the Walmart Neocase and received the early VUDU digital copy/purchase from VUDU will be able to view it in full HD (HDX/1080p). Everywhere else is only 720p. Sorry. Just worth pointing that out.
Oh, really?

Lord Shade wrote:
Oh, really?

Hmmm, interesting. My bad, thanks for the info. Good to know.

They must have only started doing that recently because I have used iTunes numerous times and never been offered a 1080 option. That's why I use VUDU, and have done so for about 5-7 years as they are/were the only ones to offer 1080 (HDX).

Still, at least I didn't have to pay extra for my digital copy, which is still a nice exclusive. Nobody should pay for a movie twice. Hats off to Walmart!

DotDotDotDotDash wrote:
Lord Shade wrote:
Oh, really?

They must have only started doing that recently because I have used iTunes numerous times and never been offered a 1080 option. That's why I use VUDU, and have done so for about 5-7 years as they are/were the only ones to offer 1080 (HDX).

Still, at least I didn't have to pay extra for my digital copy, which is still a nice exclusive. Nobody should pay for a movie twice. Hats off to Walmart!
You know you don't have to use buy exclusively from Walmart to use the Vudu service right? The only advantage would be the instawatch feature.

DoubleD wrote:
DotDotDotDotDash wrote:
Lord Shade wrote:
Oh, really?

You know you don't have to use buy exclusively from Walmart to use the Vudu service right? The only advantage would be the instawatch feature.
Um, yes of course I know. As I said, I have been using VUDU for several years. I believe you missed my point, which was if one orders from Walmart then they pay only ONE TIME for the movie, as the advance digital copy is FREE..
.As opposed to ordering from elsewhere AND THEN purchasing it AGAIN through iTunes, etc (or INDEPENDENTLY through VUDU), as the previous user stated he was doing. Ergo, I pay once for the BD and the digital copy; non-Walmart customers pay twice if they want to see the movie 2 weeks before the BD drops.

No. No points were missed. I was just clearing things up.

Also, how much is Walmart paying you to promote their products and services?