DVD/BLU RAY RELEASE

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
DotDotDotDotDash wrote: UPDATE/NEWSLASH #2:

Amazon UK no longer accepting orders for the limited Digibook
SHIIIIIIIIIIT.

Thanks a bunch guys. Much appreciated.

Bacon wrote:I got the Wal-Mart exclusive The Dark Knight Rises 2-disc DVD day of and they had plenty.
I got the Wal-Mart exclusive The Dark Knight Rises 2-disc DVD day of and they had plenty.

Exactly.

DudeBro wrote:
Bacon wrote:I got the Wal-Mart exclusive The Dark Knight Rises 2-disc DVD day of and they had plenty.
I got the Wal-Mart exclusive The Dark Knight Rises 2-disc DVD day of and they had plenty.
You've got red on you.

Hustler wrote:I went with the Walmart neopack but might still get the Amazon UK digibook too (if they accepted Discover I probably would have already ordered).
DotDotDotDotDash wrote:*NEWSFLASH*

Walmart is currently out of stock of their collector's edition and is therefore no longer taking preorders.
Whew, got mine.
DotDotDotDotDash wrote: UPDATE/NEWSLASH #2:

Amazon UK no longer accepting orders for the limited Digibook
FUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

Anyone aware yet if we'll get the IMAX Trailer in the Bluray release?

dsus4gtr wrote:Anyone aware yet if we'll get the IMAX Trailer in the Bluray release?
We fuckin well better

AsianVersionOfET wrote:
dsus4gtr wrote:Anyone aware yet if we'll get the IMAX Trailer in the Bluray release?
We fuckin well better
Depends. Where are you guys from? According to everything I have read, the trailers - whether the IMAX ones or the regular ones - seem to only be included with the US release.

DotDotDotDotDash wrote:
AsianVersionOfET wrote:
We fuckin well better
Depends. Where are you guys from? According to everything I have read, the trailers - whether the IMAX ones or the regular ones - seem to only be included with the US release.

Lord Shade wrote:
DotDotDotDotDash wrote:
I know, right? Seems unbelievable and it may not be true but that's just what everything indicates.