Loading...
Christopher Nolan's science-fiction epic starring Matthew McConaughey, Anne Hathaway, Michael Caine and Jessica Chastain.

Interstellar Website

Posts: 567
Location: Phenomena Incognita
aleks989 wrote:How cool is that, it changes during the day depending on the location. :gonf:

Anyone spotted Cooper's car, when i was moving down there were lights in the fields, when I looked closely for a moment I saw it was a car. This is one of the best viral sites I've seen. It's awe-inspiring.


I took 2 sreenshots of the car. 8-) And this site is wayyy too awesome! :gonf:

Ericmase wrote:
The first picture I took:

Image

Then I zoomed in on the next one and it also says "THE ANSWER LIES ABOVE US":

Image
Posts: 97
Location: Nolanverse
Ericmase wrote:
aleks989 wrote:How cool is that, it changes during the day depending on the location. :gonf:

Anyone spotted Cooper's car, when i was moving down there were lights in the fields, when I looked closely for a moment I saw it was a car. This is one of the best viral sites I've seen. It's awe-inspiring.


I took 2 sreenshots of the car. 8-) And this site is wayyy too awesome! :gonf:

Ericmase wrote:
The first picture I took:

Image

Then I zoomed in on the next one and it also says "THE ANSWER LIES ABOVE US":

Image


Great catch. I took this photo, it's my wallpaper now. :gonf:

Image
Posts: 389
aleks989 wrote:Great catch. I took this photo, it's my wallpaper now. :gonf:

Image

Wow that's super cool!
PS. I stole your wallpaper :=)
Posts: 97
Location: Nolanverse
Nauta wrote:
aleks989 wrote:Great catch. I took this photo, it's my wallpaper now. :gonf:

Image

Wow that's super cool!
PS. I stole your wallpaper :=)


:D You're welcome. :gonf:
Posts: 8
Location: UK
Just seen what looks like a con trail in the sky! Also I'm in the UK and it works fine on my cheapy old samsung!
Posts: 150
Image

beautiful isn't it?
Posts: 3368
Location: Secret Canadian Bunker
Posts: 567
Location: Phenomena Incognita
Posts: 3505
Location: [insert non-spoilery location here, that wasn't a spoiler to begin with]
Posts: 352
I have a feeling THE ANSWER LIES ABOVE US tagline will feature in the new trailer! :gonf:
← Previous page Next page →
← Return to Interstellar
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests.