Interstellar Industry/Celebrity Buzz

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
thegreypilgrim wrote:I figured there was enough of a difference in time/writer for it to not be anywhere near totally spoiling for the final product. I may have been right, but not as right as I thought.
It is a bit unfortunate. I drew a similar conclusion before I double clicked the PDF. Now I wish whoever leaked it would have realized the gravity of it. I guarantee Chris and Jon have adjusted how they handle their early drafts.

MiracleSleeper2 wrote:
thegreypilgrim wrote:I figured there was enough of a difference in time/writer for it to not be anywhere near totally spoiling for the final product. I may have been right, but not as right as I thought.
That sounds like something out of a movie. I read that imagining you saying it with a really dark, grim voice.

INT. DARKLY LIT ROOM - NIGHT

Darkness shrouds an empty, dust covered room. There is only silence as TheGreyPilgrim stands besides MiracleSleeper, staring downward with a devastated glare.

THEGREYPILGRIM
(dark tone)
"I may have been right...."
(closes his eyes sadly)
."..but not as right as I thought."

MiracleSleeper stares onward at Pilgrim, tears streaming down from his eyes. TheGreyPilgrim sadly walks away into the darkness.

THE END
Please. No.

:facepalm:

chocoboba wrote:
MiracleSleeper2 wrote:
That sounds like something out of a movie. I read that imagining you saying it with a really dark, grim voice.

INT. DARKLY LIT ROOM - NIGHT

Darkness shrouds an empty, dust covered room. There is only silence as TheGreyPilgrim stands besides MiracleSleeper, staring downward with a devastated glare.

THEGREYPILGRIM
(dark tone)
"I may have been right...."
(closes his eyes sadly)
."..but not as right as I thought."

MiracleSleeper stares onward at Pilgrim, tears streaming down from his eyes. TheGreyPilgrim sadly walks away into the darkness.

THE END
Please. No.

:facepalm:
Well... clearly we have someone who isn't fancy.

Barrett wrote:I mean, she's in the cast, but hey!

https://twitter.com/jes_chastain/status ... 8268435457
They obviously got along well and if she is praising his performance that must mean that BIG SPOILER
they share scenes together, a reunion. Wow. A guy on imdb who claimed he'd seen a rough cut said their scenes together were dynamite.

HorrorBiz wrote:
chocoboba wrote:
Barrett wrote:I mean, she's in the cast, but hey!

https://twitter.com/jes_chastain/status ... 8268435457
Wow. And no shout out to Nolan? Typical actress BS.
She probably would if he had a Twitter account.
How about just giving him a shout out in her own tweet?

chocoboba wrote:
HorrorBiz wrote:
chocoboba wrote:
Wow. And no shout out to Nolan? Typical actress BS.
She probably would if he had a Twitter account.
How about just giving him a shout out in her own tweet?
How about, who cares?