Interstellar Industry/Celebrity Buzz

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Dragon_316ca wrote:lolwut
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/i ... uit-752513
Dressed in authentic-looking gear, the 16-year-old shouted "That's my man, Nolan!" from his seat during an opening-weekend showing

"That's my man, Nolan!" shouted a youngster in the upper rows at AMC Universal CityWalk Stadium 19 following an opening-weekend showing of Interstellar.

Says a source, the rowdy teen also caused a scene during the credits because of an authentic-looking space suit he was wearing.

So who was the helmet-clad moviegoer? Jaden Smith, according to our spy.

Reps for the 16-year-old did not respond to a request for comment.
lol.

Well I guess I can at least say Jaden Smith and I have one thing in common.

AsianVersionOfET wrote:Well I guess I can at least say Jaden Smith and I have one thing in common.
You dressed up as an astronaut?

Pratham wrote:
AsianVersionOfET wrote:Well I guess I can at least say Jaden Smith and I have one thing in common.
You dressed up as an astronaut?
Yes
nah, just meant that we both like Nolan

richard armitage, orlando bloom and lee pace on the "interstellar bandwagon".
(too bad the battle of the five armies was junk)

DEADLINE: How close to extinction are 70 mm film projectors?
HARVEY WEINSTEIN: Thank God we did The Master with Paul Thomas Anderson, it was our run through on an international level. We know where every 70 mm theater is in the world. Erik Lomis, who has run our distribution for years, he’s too busy to come to meetings. He says he’s in the spare parts business. He’s got guys all over, finding these film projectors and parts. Somebody’s got to say, screw it, I own Lincoln Square and I’m an IMAX theater and I’m going to work with IMAX and those guys and put in a 70 mm projection system that blows the doors off the joint. I didn’t see Interstellar in my neighborhood movie theater. I went to the Lincoln Square and got my head blown off and loved every second.

nolannolanchrischris wrote:
DEADLINE: How close to extinction are 70 mm film projectors?
HARVEY WEINSTEIN: Thank God we did The Master with Paul Thomas Anderson, it was our run through on an international level. We know where every 70 mm theater is in the world. Erik Lomis, who has run our distribution for years, he’s too busy to come to meetings. He says he’s in the spare parts business. He’s got guys all over, finding these film projectors and parts. Somebody’s got to say, screw it, I own Lincoln Square and I’m an IMAX theater and I’m going to work with IMAX and those guys and put in a 70 mm projection system that blows the doors off the joint. I didn’t see Interstellar in my neighborhood movie theater. I went to the Lincoln Square and got my head blown off and loved every second.
Holy fuck

He's still an amorphous blob of shit though.

thegreypilgrim wrote:He's still an amorphous blob of shit though.
But only in the sense that Malcolm Tucker is an amorphous blob of shit, or Terrence Fletcher, or Sgt. Hartman.