Interstellar Industry/Celebrity Buzz

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Can we please lock this thread?
I'm tired of reading about how amazing the movie is from industry insiders.
Why the hell didn't they vote for it if they thought it was the best thing since the wheel.

lol

MeLVaNoaTe wrote:Can we please lock this thread?
Why the hell didn't they vote for it if they thought it was the best thing since the wheel.
Lmao

MeLVaNoaTe wrote:Can we please lock this thread?
:lol:

James Gunn ‏@JamesGunn
I have a big confession. I didn't see Interstellar 'til last night. I honestly didn't think I'd like it. I was right. I loved it.

Robin wrote:James Gunn ‏@JamesGunn
I have a big confession. I didn't see Interstellar 'til last night. I honestly didn't think I'd like it. I was right. I loved it.
'I have a big confession.'??????? Who is this guy? And who cares what he has to say? I swear to god, twitter and facebook have turned our society into a bunch of self-obsessed narcissistic douches.

genloovers wrote:
'I have a big confession.'??????? Who is this guy? And who cares what he has to say? I swear to god, twitter and facebook have turned our society into a bunch of self-obsessed narcissistic douches.

James Gunn is the director of Guardians of the Galaxy.

genloovers wrote:
Well he's being honest about it. About a few weeks back he posted something in praise of Richard Linklater about how he is one of the few guys who've had 6 great movies and can't think of a lot more who've achieved something like this apart from Kubrick, Spielberg and few others. And then when one guy suggested Chris Nolan's name he quipped "maybe for you". So good to know he's being open about his admiration for the movie.

Please don't make it about Marvel hates Nolan.

srvxid wrote:
genloovers wrote:
Well he's being honest about it. About a few weeks back he posted something in praise of Richard Linklater about how he is one of the few guys who've had 6 great movies and can't think of a lot more who've achieved something like this apart from Kubrick, Spielberg and few others. And then when one guy suggested Chris Nolan's name he quipped "maybe for you". So good to know he's being open about his admiration for the movie.

Please don't make it about Marvel hates Nolan.

I'm not targeting this one guy. I'm talking about this whole thing at large. 9 out of 10 people wouldn't even know who the director of GOTG is, yet he somehow thinks he's important enough that whatever thought comes to his mind is so important he has to share it with the world. How about keeping your thoughts to yourself and going about your life? That's why I love Nolan; the guy really sees the absurdity and danger of what social media represents. Social media has literally made everyone a douche.