Official Tickets Thread

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Just cuz why not. Who knows maybe they'll start selling midnight tickets in the next month or so :P (TDKR midnight started selling as early as January IIRC)

Anyway a place to discuss when tickets are coming out, who's got what and where, and of course where fun will be had when the cinema websites decide to crash :P

I'm game

I don't really think I want to make the travel from north UK to London, is Manchester the next best screen that shows in 70mm?

Is there a process to how pre-orders are announced? Is it a set time sort of thing where everyone goes crazy on web servers.

Bradford Media Museum may be showing this in 15/70 too. Not so sure about Manchester.

With TDKR tickets went on sale at a certain time that was announced in advance. And that's when the web servers crash.

Is there an official list of the cinemas Interstellar will be playing in 15/70mm film IMAX yet?

manithirani wrote:Is there an official list of the cinemas Interstellar will be playing in 15/70mm film IMAX yet?
Not yet. It will be released in 50 cinemas but they haven't announced them yet.

When do you think the official list of 15/70 MM will come online?

If you're in Los Angeles, the Universal Citywalk AMC will definitely be showing Interstellar in 70mm

hotsauce32 wrote:If you're in Los Angeles, the Universal Citywalk AMC will definitely be showing Interstellar in 70mm
:o :D Great! Thats where I saw The Dark Knight Rises for my 4th time in August. :gonf:

When do tickets usually go on sale?