Where will you be watching?

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Where do you plan on watching Interstellar for at?

I would love to watch on a real IMAX, but unfortunately I don't have one near me. So AMC Southlake liemax it is.

I'd love to do the premiere at the Air & Space Museum, if all goes well. If not, might be stuck with non-Imax until the second or third viewing.

Autonation IMAX in Ft Lauderdale

I saw TDKR in IMAX at the Natural History Museum, but I'm thinking Air & Space will be a more appropriate venue this time around.

nolannolanchrischris wrote:I saw TDKR in IMAX at the Natural History Museum, but I'm thinking Air & Space will be a more appropriate venue this time around.
I did TDKR midnight at Chinatown, but saw it the next day at A&S. I'm moving from this side of the country to other though, so it all depends on when that comes together. Wouldn't mind seeing it in LA I guess. 8-)

Given that this is showing in November when I'm busy with midterms 'n stuff, I might pass on IMAX since that's another city (hell, it's kinda in the middle of nowhere) and just go for that other premium large format theatre at my regular cinema downtown.

But it's unfortunate because it doesn't show IMAX anymore.

Jordan Commons IMAX Utah

DreamPolice wrote:Given that this is showing in November when I'm busy with midterms 'n stuff, I might pass on IMAX since that's another city (hell, it's kinda in the middle of nowhere) and just go for that other premium large format theatre at my regular cinema downtown.
Wait, does Scotiabank have theaters in Canada? :?

Where ever a REAL IMAX is wherever I am at the time of release! No LIEMAX! :judge: