Trailer #3

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Bacon wrote:What I don't get is if the trailer music isn't Hans, what is it?

It's certainly not VFV. (choco)
LOL! Who's the troll now?

I knew it wasn't Zimmer from the start! Eat crow, dude! :clap:

EinsteinRosenbridge wrote:
Nauta wrote:
Dom wrote: I want to hug Nolan and Thorne
Me too. :gonf:
I want to drug Nolan and Thorne.

Then ass rape them.

:gonf:

Something put out by one of the many trailer-music factories? Also someone at RCP possibly, just not Hans.

rezaasadi wrote:Somebody put up the Trailer's dialogue.
It is possible?
Thanks in advance!
Somebody?! :facepalm:

chocoboba wrote:

Then ass rape them.

chocoboba wrote:

Um, obviously it's still you. :blank: Hence the "(choco)" after the second statement. You said multiple times (4 if I believe I counted correctly) that it was the V For Vendetta "Evey Reborn" track that was in Trailer 3 and you said it was "confirmed by multiple sources". You were oh so sure and you were making fun of anyone who said otherwise. I was just making an assumption that it was most likely Zimmer since it sounded like it. It could be music made exclusively for the trailer similar to some of TDKR's trailers and Inception's trailers.

You're still the one that ended up being wrong, buddy. Not to mention you came off as a jerk.

Nauta wrote:
chocoboba wrote:

Then ass rape them.

I want to ass rape McConaughey too... and even Mackenzie F-- ummm... yeah, never mind... :?

Dom wrote:Well..I'll be damned!

UnknownVariation was right, that round halo is the accretion disk...seen through an effect I never heard about!
Under some circumstances, a black hole with its accretion disk seen edge-on can bend its disk's light and create a "ghost" image under it, creating the same effect seen in the trailer!
Confront http://web.oapd.inaf.it/calvani/3.mpg and http://web.oapd.inaf.it/calvani/last.jpg with the shots from the trailer, the resemblance is staggering!

Of course, if there is an accretion disk...there must be a companion star somewhere near... :think: I want to hug Nolan and Thorne. This movie's gonna be awesome!
I'm with you. Its so refreshing to know they had someone like Thorne advising them. I guess the next puzzle to solve is the location of the star the black hole is accreting gas from. Perhaps there's nothing left of it.

I have a strong feeling Affleck plays McConaughey's son and Grace plays some kind of scientist or government official.

Bacon wrote:
chocoboba wrote:

Um, obviously it's still you. :blank: Hence the "(choco)" after the second statement. You said multiple times (4 if I believe I counted correctly) that it was the V For Vendetta "Evey Reborn" track that was in Trailer 3 and you said it was "confirmed by multiple sources". You were oh so sure and you were making fun of anyone who said otherwise. I was just making an assumption that it was most likely Zimmer since it sounded like it. It could be music made exclusively for the trailer similar to some of TDKR's trailers and Inception's trailers.

You're still the one that ended up being wrong, buddy. Not to mention you came off as a jerk.
I never said it was definitely the VFV track. I did however say that's what people reported, because they did. They also knew without a doubt it wasn't Zimmer.