Trailer #3

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
So if it's with GOTG when will it be confirmed to be in front of it?

TheScooter wrote:I know this is kind of a long shot but is there any chance they show the new trailer in Hall H tomorrow and release it online right after? I remember trailer 3 for TDKR was released before Avengers came out. Plus, it would keep people talking about it.
That was talked about on the previous page. It makes sense.

Bacon, sometime early next week.

How many n00bs will be there around trailer 3?

Trailer 2 gave us some cool newbies (Panapaok, thegreypilgrim, AsianVersionOfET, CoolwhipSpecial, JayCee, Rom).

I'm considered cool? Shit, I'm doing something right. But I was here as early as the script leak!
Last edited by thegreypilgrim on July 24th, 2014, 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

My constant searching for leaks of the third trailer brought me here. I guess that counts?

taylorimpromptu wrote:My constant searching for leaks of the third trailer brought me here. I guess that counts?
There was a leak, we called a plumber. 1UP for joining the NF. Game Over if only for trolling purposes.

Game Over if only for trolling purposes.
No, I'm trying to get away from IMDb.

taylorimpromptu wrote:
Game Over if only for trolling purposes.
No, I'm trying to get away from IMDb.
Nice place for a fresh start, then.

CoolwhipSpecial wrote:
m4st4 wrote:
MiracleSleeper2 wrote:Is there a chance that Interstellar will be PG? I mean, I usually prefer PG13 ratings, but if Nolan can deliver a great film through a more strict rating, I'd be fine with that. As long as the film is as good as Nolan can make it.
I don't believe it will be PG, I refuse to.

Obviously, it will be rated R. Speaking of which, someone I used to consider a friend once said Nolan would never make an R rated movie.

Yeah. :roll:
With the budgets he gets, I highly doubt he will make another R rated film anytime soon. The stories he likes to tell fit very nicely into a PG 13 setting and nobody in their right mind would give him the budgets he gets for an R rated film, since they are way harder to make the budget back.

Pratham wrote:How many n00bs will be there around trailer 3?

Trailer 2 gave us some cool newbies (Panapaok, thegreypilgrim, AsianVersionOfET, CoolwhipSpecial, JayCee, Rom).
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :twothumbsup: :twothumbsup: :twothumbsup: :twothumbsup: :twothumbsup: :twothumbsup: :twothumbsup: :twothumbsup: :twothumbsup: :twothumbsup: :twothumbsup: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: