Trailer #3

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
some thoughts regarding the script translation after seeing the trailer...
is Wes Bentley actually playing Doyle like stupid IMDB says, because I could fucking swear he's Roth after listening him talk in that trailer, I can already picture him having the most spectacular death in the history of cinema. Also what some people thought was the metallic box containing TARS apparently is TARS, the giant box actually walks, swims and all, apparently robots won't have humanoid features in the movie

oh, and it's just great to see how Nolan achieved some of the visual magnificence regarding all the space phenomena.

So, have all the trailers been taken down from YouTube or am I just losing my mind?

m4st4 wrote:
TauHeel05 wrote:4k download link?
I'm sure antovolk will provide... soon.
Once Warner send out an unencrypted DCP, I'll get to work.

5.1 DTS-HD MA version first (with a couple of my own additions probably), then 4K (also with 5.1 DTS-HD MA).

But yes this was fantastic :D

Anyway, I may end up making an alternate cut with Evey Reborn too just cuz :)

Dom wrote:
UnknownVariation wrote: What we're seeing here is almost certainly an accretion disk around the black hole which, presumably, has pulled matter away from a companion star(s). The light you're seeing is the gas pulled from these star(s) heated up to extreme temperatures and emitting electromagnetic radiation. The accretion disks around black holes typically radiate x-rays.
Yes, but accretion disks are equatorial, so the disk in this image is the thin orizontal layer. I'm wondering about the halo around the black hole. If there is such a disk there should be a companion star which probably causes the halo, I'm looking for confirmation.
This image looks very similar to the one in the trailer and seems to show the accretion disk is not strictly horizontal. You'll also notice the accretion disks connect in the shot from the trailer.
Last edited by UnknownVariation on July 30th, 2014, 5:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

I love the trailer. here are my thoughts:

1. I wish the audio didnt go silent abruptly because it reminds me of the opening scene of Gravity

2. At 2:00 you see Foy covering her eyes and in the next shot McC & Anne are shown. Did she see them together :lol: ?

3. I just realized on the 3rd viewing that the round object in the very last shot is a planet and not a spaceship. I didn't think black holes were that big and have light around them.

4. I have a question about the ice grounds at 2:05
Are they walls of ice that are coming closer?

unreal trailer. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

visuals are breathtaking.

taylorimpromptu wrote:
That was a comment from another user. There is no original source listed, nor is there any specification that Hans was indeed referring to the new trailer.
he's the admin and is in close contact with Zimmer