Trailer #3

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
If with GOTG, I'd say August 1. Not before theatrical release.

Possible info from another forum:
Just FYI, as of today, the final trailer has officially been registered. Right around 2:25 in length.

Yesterday, I happened to talk to the same friend who's seen the past two trailers in advance, and this one is apparently way more specific about the plot (which is to be expected). Said there are a ton of space/ship shots, and even some of the crew on the planet from the second half of the movie. My friend didn't think this new trailer is as good as the second (not nearly as emotional), but still really cool.

My guess is it debuts with either Guardians of the Galaxy in two weeks, or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in three weeks (since Turtles is a Paramount movie as well). I guess it could debut this coming week, since it was originally scheduled to debut with Jupiter Rising on Friday, before WB moved that to February. But GotG/Turtles feel like more appropriate movies for it to be attached to over Hercules. If I had to bet, I'd say it debuts with GotG, and will likely be online that Saturday, August 2nd.

Part of me can't wait, but another part of me doesn't even want to watch it. I've already seen everything I need to see. That second trailer was absolutely perfect. No way I'll be able to resist, though...

http://forums.texags.com/main/forum.rep ... #r39882267

antovolk wrote:If with GOTG, I'd say August 1. Not before theatrical release.

Possible info from another forum:
Just FYI, as of today, the final trailer has officially been registered. Right around 2:25 in length.

Yesterday, I happened to talk to the same friend who's seen the past two trailers in advance, and this one is apparently way more specific about the plot (which is to be expected). Said there are a ton of space/ship shots, and even some of the crew on the planet from the second half of the movie. My friend didn't think this new trailer is as good as the second (not nearly as emotional), but still really cool.

My guess is it debuts with either Guardians of the Galaxy in two weeks, or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in three weeks (since Turtles is a Paramount movie as well). I guess it could debut this coming week, since it was originally scheduled to debut with Jupiter Rising on Friday, before WB moved that to February. But GotG/Turtles feel like more appropriate movies for it to be attached to over Hercules. If I had to bet, I'd say it debuts with GotG, and will likely be online that Saturday, August 2nd.

Part of me can't wait, but another part of me doesn't even want to watch it. I've already seen everything I need to see. That second trailer was absolutely perfect. No way I'll be able to resist, though...

http://forums.texags.com/main/forum.rep ... #r39882267
Oh gosh I hope not :oops: :oops:

Sounds like the have all their bases covered nicely if that's true. An appetite-whetting teaser with great atmosphere, an emotionally charged first trailer, and now a second which shows off the scope of the film. Good stuff.

I just want to hear french michael caine once again , in a crappy bootleg

Lionheart wrote:I just want to hear french michael caine once again , in a crappy bootleg
Me too!

Lionheart wrote:I just want to hear french michael caine once again , in a crappy bootleg

Bacon wrote:
The Special One wrote:
Intruder wrote:Trailer 2 is PG Rating on AlbertaFilmRatings
Trailer 3 is G Rating

TRL3 Probably includes different footage
Good point.
What about Trailer 2 made it PG? And if THAT's PG, I wonder why this new one is G.

I wonder if, for the first time ever, Nolan plans on making a PG film.
According to the Alberta Film Ratings, PG is often used in science fiction films to describe "frightening elements" that "are more thrilling than terrifying." If I had to guess, I'd say they're referring to the rocket taking off or the space sequence at the end of the trailer. Who knows, honestly.

This could mean trailer #3 is a bit tamer when it comes to the more fast-paced shots.

Rom
Last edited by Rom on September 8th, 2017, 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hope this trailer will show us Nolan`s trademark complexity. The 2nd trailer is quite simple and linear.

Is there a chance that Interstellar will be PG? I mean, I usually prefer PG13 ratings, but if Nolan can deliver a great film through a more strict rating, I'd be fine with that. As long as the film is as good as Nolan can make it.