Solidarity Group

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Picklen wrote:The Nolan Marathon is holding me off...just 1 more day...just 1 more day....
Two days. :(

The bootleg's not that bad... :shifty:

kanimaki wrote:The bootleg's not that bad... :shifty:
It is compared to being in English and in IMAX...

I simply don't understand why someone would choose to watch the French bootleg one instead of wait for the HD one to truly experience what it feels like to watch a Nolan trailer.

Or for some, wait for November to truly experience what it feels like to watch a Nolan film.

No way will I ruin my first impression by watching a French Bootleg.

With TDKR, I watched all of the trailers for the movie. But what really worked for me was, two weeks before the release date, I went completely dark with TDKR. No trailer watching, no tv spots, no late show interviews, no radio conversation, no friends conversation and especially no reviews.

That worked really well for me and seemed to do just as good as if I had not seen any marketing. I was able to see the movie with no preconceived thoughts in my head about what I was going to experience. I plan on doing the same thing for Interstellar.

It would be tough to remove myself from Interstellar thoughts for the next 6 months.

Guys I'm trying so hard to stay away from all trailers until November...this is going to be difficult! :( :(

Well I caved on trailer one, but I think I can make it on trailer two.

TeddyBlass wrote:Well I caved on trailer one, but I think I can make it on trailer two.

....just messing with you, man ;)
Last edited by markspark1981 on May 14th, 2014, 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I'm going to blast music into earbuds covered by earmuffs with my eyes closed.

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:I'm going to blast music into earbuds covered by earmuffs with my eyes closed.

-Vader
thats a good idea but another question arises

How are we to avoid avatars?