What if Interstellar is disappointing?

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Look, I'm just as pumped to sit through two-and-a-half-hours worth of pretentious IMAX shots of cornfields or whatever as much the next Nolan fan, but someone's gotta play devil's advocate.

Cilogy wrote:Look, I'm just as pumped to sit through two-and-a-half-hours worth of pretentious IMAX shots of cornfields or whatever as much the next Nolan fan, but someone's gotta play devil's advocate.

I'll probably just cry for a few hours after. Then live the rest of my life miserable and heartbroken.

I'll make up for it by watching Sideways.

What

-Vader

Cilogy wrote:Look, I'm just as pumped to sit through two-and-a-half-hours worth of pretentious IMAX shots of cornfields or whatever as much the next Nolan fan, but someone's gotta play devil's advocate.
Is Malick director of this film? :P

Then we will run in cornfields and enjoy our last sunset and then die like a big nice family
jk

Can't see it because of the actors involved and of course the director. I also think this something Nolan really had time to really hone in on like Inception and unlike the TDK trilogy which was surrounded with all the pre-buzz, pre-hype.

Sky007 wrote: