Trailer #2

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
I'm not going to able to provide much more than most of the lines spoken. Gimme some time. But yeah, pretty glorious on the I MAX screen, and I think the trailer still holds plenty or most of it back. (I haven't read the script.)

nolannolanchrischris wrote:I'm not going to able to provide much more than most of the lines spoken. Gimme some time. But yeah, pretty glorious on the I MAX screen, and I think the trailer still holds plenty or most of it back. (I haven't read the script.)
From the Washington Post description it sounded like a lot of expository stuff. Can't wait to read some dialogue.

nolannolanchrischris wrote:I'm not going to able to provide much more than most of the lines spoken. Gimme some time. But yeah, pretty glorious on the I MAX screen, and I think the trailer still holds plenty or most of it back. (I haven't read the script.)
Great! Take your time, we're eagerly waiting to hear whatever you can remember from your experience! :gonf:

Come on!! Are there any CGI scenes involved in the trailer (any space footage), or is it only Earth?

I'm hoping the trailer will show some space footage, but either way, can't wait to read more of what nolannolanchrischris thought about it. :thumbup:

Innovator wrote:I'm hoping the trailer will show some space footage, but either way, can't wait to read more of what nolannolanchrischris thought about it. :thumbup:
I highly doubt it, the entire film is set on a beach and it's all just footage of McConaughey surfing for 2 hours.

DHOPW42 wrote:
Come on!! Are there any CGI scenes involved in the trailer (any space footage), or is it only Earth?
Give the man his time... he'll provide. ;)

Cilogy wrote:
Innovator wrote:I'm hoping the trailer will show some space footage, but either way, can't wait to read more of what nolannolanchrischris thought about it. :thumbup:
I highly doubt it, the entire film is set on a beach and it's all just footage of McConaughey surfing for 2 hours.

why do I have the feeling we won't see any space related footage until trailer 3... :(

Anyone else heading to any of the other screenings today?

Two screenings down, next one in 5 mins