Trailer #2

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Starfox wrote:LOL Really? :lol:

To nolannolanchrischris...How was Caine? And of the little that you saw how was the VFX?
Last edited by Rudinet on May 6th, 2014, 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I haven't even seen the Trailer yet. 8-)

Starfox wrote:I haven't even seen the Trailer yet. 8-)
This would be a great avy. Just saying.

nolannolanchrischris wrote:
Barrett wrote:What about the tone? Was it super serious? Or was there some of that adventurous wonder Nolan mentioned at CinemaCon, ala mass audience blockbusters?

And THANK YOU!
It's hard to tell at this point.
Just getting a glimpse at that scene where Cooper and his kids are racing around cornfields in their pickup truck, there is a great sense of adventure. But at the same time, there are obvious dire circumstances that are forcing man to leave earth to search for solutions. Cooper is extremely attached to his kids and he has to leave them behind. The music at the end and McConaughey's delivery of "Murph, I love you. Forever." is really powerful stuff.
Wonderful. Thanks again! :twothumbsup:

11072014 wrote:
Starfox wrote:I haven't even seen the Trailer yet. 8-)
This would be a great avy. Just saying.
Okay, i confess. I did give CBM the heads up but it's a bit of a mix up. They thought It was my description of the trailer. :facepalm:

Rudinet wrote:To nolannolanchrischris...How was Caine? And of the little that you saw how was the VFX?
Caine wasn't on screen for most of his dialogue, but he's pretty much the standard Grade-A Michael Caine in a Nolan movie. He says some other stuff in the second half I didn't catch, something about "not thinking as individuals."

I think the last shot, which is a ship going through what I assume is a worm hole, looked pretty sleek and simple (in a good way).

nolannolanchrischris wrote:
Rudinet wrote:To nolannolanchrischris...How was Caine? And of the little that you saw how was the VFX?
Caine wasn't on screen for most of his dialogue, but he's pretty much the standard Grade-A Michael Caine in a Nolan movie. He says some other stuff in the second half I didn't catch, something about "not thinking as individuals."

I think the last shot, which is a ship going through what I assume is a worm hole, looked pretty sleek and simple (in a good way).
Thanks man. :thumbup:

cbm can;t even source properly :roll: I corrected the source on tumblr. :clap: Bravo nolannolanchrischris :gonf:

Haven't read the description though. heehee

I know you already half-mentioned your comments on the cinematography, but how did the movie compare visually to Nolan's other films based on the trailer? Could you tell that there is a new cinematographer, or did it feel in-line with past Nolan movies visually?