Trailer #2

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Sysmatic wrote:Has the 4K version been released yet?
I want this too. Anybody else know if this has been released?

Anyone else notice that humming noise every time there is an exterior shot of the spacecraft? Interesting....

Anyone that knows who the woman is in the office with David Oyelowo and McConaughey in the beginning of the trailer? :crazy:

thegreypilgrim wrote:Anyone else notice that humming noise every time there is an exterior shot of the spacecraft? Interesting....
Yeah I heard that...Is it from the spacecraft or from the wormhole?

Rom
Last edited by Rom on September 8th, 2017, 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rom wrote:
Panapaok wrote:
thegreypilgrim wrote:Anyone else notice that humming noise every time there is an exterior shot of the spacecraft? Interesting....
If Nolan wants everything to be as realistic as possible then everything in the space must be silent because sound can't travel in space.
Noises are probably coming from some kind of radar

Shakermaker wrote:
Sysmatic wrote:Has the 4K version been released yet?
I want this too. Anybody else know if this has been released?
Not yet. Still waiting for WB to send a 4K English unencrypted DCP.

Rom wrote:
Panapaok wrote:
If Nolan wants everything to be as realistic as possible then everything in the space must be silent because sound can't travel in space.
I was thinking the exact same thing. I am really curious abou it.

Panapaok wrote:
I think its just a part of background sound effect added for audience to know that they are moving into a new region.

I'm not sure about no sound, I think a very subtle, stripped back soundscape for the space scenes would be appropriate.