Trailer #2

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
chocoboba wrote:The cinematography seems nowhere near as rich as when Wally shot for Chris.
It's better than Wally's work.

ChristNolan wrote:
chocoboba wrote:The cinematography seems nowhere near as rich as when Wally shot for Chris.
It's better than Wally's work.
We shall see soon enough.

Yeah I can barely handle this trailer. I'm not sure I'll be able to watch the actual film...I might go into cardiac arrest.

chocoboba wrote:Anne Hathaway with short hair.... oh boy... Now I know for sure we'll be getting Bullock in Gravity comparisons.
Sounds good). Yes.

The cinematography is visibly different, although it has some of Nolan's "trademark" shots (slow handheld camera movement - when Coop leaves and we see the boy in front of the house). If you have seen any of Hoytema's movies (especially Tinker Taylor...) this (how it looks) is his style. I like it.

If Wally was around this movie would've looked different (at least the colors used)

In fact this movie (at least on the Earth part) looks different than any of Nolan's previous movies. Much more domestic, mundane (in a good way).
Last edited by JohnConstantine on May 16th, 2014, 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alright everyone, I'm off to see Godzilla in IMAX. Or maybe I'll just leave after the Interstellar trailer, that's really all I care about!

prowlercomesaround wrote:
Picklen wrote:
antovolk wrote:And here we go: THE only way to rewatch this over and over in HD 1080p (won't get better than this until 5.1 DTS HD MA + 4K version hits)

http://www78.zippyshare.com/v/94117451/file.html
I've downloaded so many trailers already.
Same here. What's the difference between this version and the 1080-ones you posted earlier?
This is the domestic trailer (I.e. with green band and Paramount logo first), with the correct frame rate (24fps as opposed to 25 of my previous HD links) and black bars cropped.

Now we can all have that circlejerk when 4K+DTSHDMA5.1 hits...you better send out that damn DCP unencrypted Warner/Paramount!

ChristNolan wrote:
GunRanger wrote:The plot sounds incredibly silly, and unneeded.
lolwut. If you consider the harsh reality of whats to come for our planet as "silly" then wow.
The idea that traveling through a wormhole to plant corn, is in any way a logical or cost effective solution is silly. This has nothing to do with climate change. More companies would just ramp up production on GMOs in greenhouses. People really wouldn't mind.