Trailer #2

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
The Trailer on the uk warner bros channel sounds good

The part where he says, "Murph, I love you forever" is completely out of focus lol

JohnConstantine wrote:The Trailer on the uk warner bros channel sounds good
Good is not enough for antovolk, he strives for perfection.

JohnConstantine wrote:The Trailer on the uk warner bros channel sounds good
Yeah that's the only one I keep watching. I see/hear no problems with it.

chocoboba wrote:The part where he says, "Murph, I love you forever" is completely out of focus lol
I think this was intentional, because it's played over a shot of the wormhole, which distorts sound waves.

You know.....actually I don't like the way this trailer start. I was expecting something more slow or dramatic. Not Cooper knocking on a door's office. :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Yusuf Dazz on May 16th, 2014, 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The plot sounds incredibly silly, and unneeded. Still, the space scenes look incredible. Definitely Contact/Spielberg influences here

I have a major in Computer engineering and a minor in Astro physics. In theory, in order to go though a traversable wormhole you need “exotic matter" which is necessary to prop open the wormhole’s throat and prevent it from collapsing.
In the trailer there is a ring around the ship spinning. If you look frame by frame at the end of the trailer, the ship disappears but the ring stays intact.

I think that it's what they used to maintain the wormhole open for the voyage, but you can only travel forward in time by accelerating the wormholes mouth. If they follow Kip Thorne theories they can only travel to the future. I do not know if nolan is going to go into much detail regarding time travel but Im really excited about the possibilities.
Last edited by EinsteinRosenbridge on May 16th, 2014, 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GunRanger wrote:The plot sounds incredibly silly, and unneeded.
lolwut. If you consider the harsh reality of whats to come for our planet as "silly" then wow.