Trailer #2

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
JPiercey21 wrote:Can anyone explain to me what they think (or what they see) is happening in the space shots??? specifically the last one
probably entering the wormhole

m4st4 wrote:
aaron wrote:That same guy re-uploaded it to his Facebook just now, so if anyone hasn't seen it yet, it's still out there...
Oh shut up we have one more day to go, why would you push people into despair.
Hahaha just trying to pacify the newbies who join just to beg for it. Although it's always fun to test the will power of the more seasoned members :twisted:

Dream-Xtractor wrote:
JPiercey21 wrote:Can anyone explain to me what they think (or what they see) is happening in the space shots??? specifically the last one
Yes that's right. (I've read the script)

From what I can make out of the crappy quality; a spaceship going through a wormhole...it's beautiful

Law wrote:is there a link to a new bootleg that i haven't seen? if so, you know what to do.
+1

antovolk wrote:
Law wrote:is there a link to a new bootleg that i haven't seen? if so, you know what to do.
+1
ha, u r here. gotcha. i accidently saw few frames on Instagram so far. My trirginity must remain for the 1080p of it. :batman:

TRU4T wrote:
antovolk wrote:
+1
ha, u r here. gotcha. i accidently saw few frames on Instagram so far. My trirginity must remain for the 1080p of it. :batman:
the hell are you going on about?

The Special One wrote:
Dream-Xtractor wrote:
Yes that's right. (I've read the script)
And that spherical glob of galaxies that Hathaway's character appears to look out at is probably when they're traveling in the space between wormholes/where the research station is.

I have seriously got to stop visiting this forum before someone posts something on here that actually spoils the film.

CoolwhipSpecial wrote:I have seriously got to stop visiting this forum before someone posts something on here that actually spoils the film.
EVERYONE DIES, EVEN THE AUDIENCE.

ALSO: SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE.