Trailer #2

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Rudinet wrote:I haven't seen it....yet. But I'm loving the reaction of you guys. :thumbup: I am kinda surprised that many of think it is the best Nolan trailer...do you guys honestly believe that or do you think it is the high of seeing a new trailer for the first time especially for a film that we have been so looking forward to and that we have got so little information about till now?
I honestly think it's the best trailer I've seen. I mean, I'm getting teary eyed watching it, and I can barely see anything that's going on, and I also do not speak one word of French.

Could someone PM the trailer? [email protected]
I also bet that Wes Bentley plays the grown up kid from Homeland

AsianVersionOfET wrote:
Rudinet wrote:I haven't seen it....yet. But I'm loving the reaction of you guys. :thumbup: I am kinda surprised that many of think it is the best Nolan trailer...do you guys honestly believe that or do you think it is the high of seeing a new trailer for the first time especially for a film that we have been so looking forward to and that we have got so little information about till now?
I honestly think it's the best trailer I've seen. I mean, I'm getting teary eyed watching it, and I can barely see anything that's going on, and I also do not speak one word of French.
Wow cool :thumbup: Are all the links now gone?

I think this might be my favorite Nolan trailer.

Yeah sure... One-post: Can I get the trailer? kthanks ->Leaves the board. That's not the way it works.

Ugh time zones, I just returned from work. Can someone PM me the trailer please? I can't wait till Saturday (my time) and in my part of the world new trailers only arrive several months later. For TDKR we never even got to see the last trailer on the big screen.

m4st4 wrote:Yeah sure... One-post: Can I get the trailer? kthanks ->Leaves the board. That's not the way it works.
Just an off topic question. Are you so excited for Ben Affleck being Batman and you used him as your avy? Just asking, no hard feelings! :)

Panapaok wrote:
m4st4 wrote:Yeah sure... One-post: Can I get the trailer? kthanks ->Leaves the board. That's not the way it works.
Just an off topic question. Are you so excited for Ben Affleck being Batman and you used him as your avy? Just asking, no hard feelings! :)
Yes, I am. Batman is my favorite character. I'll even skip the Interstellar avy for Batfleck.

Still, number one 'excite' spot is reserved for Interstellar trailer. ;)