Trailer #2

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
fenwayconnor wrote:
Guardian wrote:Ok, don't hate me. The file is too big to send through email.. Trying to compress it
No worries man, we appreciate your efforts.
Same, we appreciate it. :) Btw Guardian do you use gmail and Google Drive? That's another option to try. It's really easy to share files that way and if people send you their emails you can just keep adding them to the share list.

Minxie wrote:
fenwayconnor wrote:
Guardian wrote:Ok, don't hate me. The file is too big to send through email.. Trying to compress it
No worries man, we appreciate your efforts.
Same, we appreciate it. :) Btw Guardian do you use gmail and Google Drive? That's another option to try. It's really easy to share files that way and if people send you their emails you can just keep adding them to the share list.
I will try this

Guardian wrote:
fenwayconnor wrote:I'm not trusting that guy, i've been burned too many times tonight....
I have it compressed! PM me your email
[email protected]

I watched the first 10 seconds and realized it was dubbed in French. I think I'll wait till the HD version pops up. It's only a couple of days away.

Guardian wrote:
fenwayconnor wrote:I'm not trusting that guy, i've been burned too many times tonight....
PM'd ya my email

fenwayconnor wrote:
Guardian wrote:
PM'd ya my email
Did it too.

fenwayconnor wrote:
Guardian wrote:
PM'd ya my email
I did too

Guardian wrote:
PM me please [email protected]

Wow. This was already my most anticipated film of 2014 but this trailer pushes it even past that. There's not a whole lot given away by the trailer but the feel of it gives me those "movie moment" goosebumps from when I was a kid. A common criticism of Nolan is that his films can be a little clinical and lacking in heart. This trailer (especially the music) gives a kind of child-like wonder, warm-fuzzy vibe. This could definitely pass for a Spielberg film trailer if you removed the "from Christopher Nolan" part. Also judging by this trailer, I won't miss Wally Pfister.

WHERE'S IT AT GUARDIAN!?